* How do I use my keyboard to control the gameplay?
To use your Mac's keyboard to control the gameplay, you can use the app's custom keyboard mapping functions.
1. Open the app and select "Keyboard Gamepad Mapping".
2. In the window appears, please click the button highlighted in the screenshot below, and select "Create a new keyboard mapping".
3. Set a new name for this keyboard mapping settings.
4. Map your keyboard for your preference.
5. If you want to create a new keyboard mapping, click the button and create a new keyboard mapping.
6. Once you've had multiple keyboard mapping settings, you can select different ones for different games.