User Guide of Stream to LG TV
1. Make sure your Mac and your LG TV are connected to the same network, same router, and same router channel.
2. First you need to add your media files to the app. Please click the playlist button, and then drag-n-drop your files into the app. You can also do this by clicking the add file button.
3. Please select a file to stream from the playlist by double clicking. Once you've made the selection, you then can choose whether to apply subtitles or different soundtracks if available to the streaming by clicking those two buttons accordingly.
3. Then you can click the device list button and select the TV that you want to stream to.
4. At this point, the selected file would be streamed to the selected TV.
5. You can also shuffle or loop playback the playlist if you want to.
7. You can use the control buttons to control playback, volume, and more.
8. To end a streaming process, you can either click the "Stop" button in the controls.
------------- For the PRO Features -------------
9. By upgrading to the PRO version, you can use the app to mirror your Mac's screen, secondary display, or a specific app running on your Mac to your LG TV.
10. To start mirroring, you need to switch to screen mirroring mode.
11. Since macOS 10.15 Catalina, the first time to use screen mirroring function, you get a system notification asking you to allow "Screen Recording". At this time, please open Mac's "System Preferences", select "Security & Privacy", then "Screen Recording", and then select the checkbox next to our "Stream to LG TV" app. After that, please quit the app, and then relaunch it.
12. Please select the content that you want to mirror to your LG TV.
13. Select the device that you want to mirror your content to.
14. To end a streaming process, you can either click the "Stop" button in the controls.
Happy Streaming & Mirroring!