User Guide of Stream to LG TV
1. Make sure your Mac and your LG TV are connected to the same network, same router, and same router channel.
2. Launch the app on your Mac, and it would automatically scan your network trying to find the devices to which you can stream local video/audio files. All LG smart TVs would appear in the “CAST TO” list once this process is finished.
3. Add video/audio files to the app by selecting “Cast Local Media Files” and then “Add Files” the app. You can also do this by dropping those files to the app’s icon in the menu bar.
4. From the playlist in the app, select the file that you want to stream.
5. If you want to load subtitles or choose a specific soundtrack for that particular file, please click the "Subtitles" or "Soundtracks" button in the app, and choose one from the list. External subtitle files are also supported.
6. From the device list, select the TV that you want to stream to. And the streaming should start immediately!
7. You can use the control buttons in the app to control video playback and more.
8. To end a streaming process, you can either click the "Stop" button in the controls, or disconnect the device you are streaming to in the "CAST TO" list.
------------- For the PRO Features -------------
9. By upgrading to the PRO version, you can use the app to mirror your Mac's screen, secondary display, or a specific app running on your Mac to your LG TV.
10. First, you need to choose the content that you want to mirror to your TV. For example, if you need to stream the entire Mac screen to your TV, then please choose "Main Screen" in the list.
11. If you need to send your Mac's audio to the TV when mirroring, please check also select the option of "Include System Audio". Please note that to use this feature, you need to install our "AudioCast" audio driver on your Mac. You can download this audio driver on our website by clicking here.
12. Select the device that you want to mirror to, and the mirroring process would start immediately.
13. If you want to end the current mirroring process, in the "CAST TO" list please disconnect the device that you are mirroring to.