User Guide of Stream to Fire TV
1. Make sure your Mac and your Fire TV are connected to the same network, same router, and same router channel.
2. Launch the app on your Mac, and it would automatically scan your network trying to find the devices to which you can stream local video/audio files. All Fire TV devices would appear in the “CAST TO” list once this process is finished.
3. From the device list, select the Fire TV that you want to stream your video and music files to.
4. Add video/audio files to the app by selecting “Cast Local Media Files” and then “Add Files” the app. You can also do this by dropping those files to the app’s icon in the menu bar.
5. From the playlist in the app, select the file that you want to stream. And the streaming should start in seconds.
6. You can use the control buttons in the app to control video playback and more.
7. If you have questions about this app, you can view our FAQ list by clicking here. If you cannot find an answer there, you can directly contact us by clicking here.