* How do I connect my Xbox One gamepad to my Mac and control the gameplay?
If you want to connect the your Xbox One gamepad directly to your Mac and then control your gameplay, please follow the instructions below.
1. Turn on your controller by press and holding the Xbox button.
2. On your controller, press and holding the pair button until the Xbox button flashes.
3. Make sure your Mac's Bluetooth is on.
4. Open the "Bluetooth Preferences..." on your Mac, and it should discover your Xbox One controller.
5. Once your Mac has discovered your controller, please click the connect button to establish the connection.
6. Once the Xbox button on your controller stops flashing, it means it's successfully connected to your Mac.