* How do I cast the system audio of my Mac to other devices?
To cast the system audio of your Mac to external speakers or other devices, please follow the instructions below:
1. Launch the app on your Mac.
2. Click the app's icon on the menu bar to open the control menu.
3. In "CURRENT STATE" section, please click "Live Audio".
4. Casting system audio requires the installation of "AudioCast" audio driver that we developed. Please download it for free by clicking here.
After the installation, please restart all application playing audio or video, such as QuickTime, VLC, iTunes, Safari, and Chrome.
5. Open preferences panel and make sure that "AudioCast" is selected in Live Audio Setup.
6. In "CAST TO" section, please select the speaker or device to which you want to cast the system audio.
7. The audio playback on the selected device should start in immediately.